“The decisions people regret the most are the ones where they’re reactive or made out of anger, or not made for the right reasons”
– Shannon Lee Simmons, Founder of the New School of Finance
Life is full of making tough decisions but that doesn’t mean they’re any easier to make. That’s why I’m so happy to have a return guest on the show to talk about her new book, No-Regret Decisions: Making Good Choices During Difficult Times. Shannon Lee Simmons is back on the show to share how we can all tackle life’s big decisions without regret.
Shannon is an award-winning Certified Financial Planner, speaker, Chartered Investment Manager, author, and founder of the New School of Finance. No-Regret Decisions: Making Good Choices During Difficult Times is her third book after, Worry-Free Money and Living Debt-Free.
In this episode, Shannon shares the missing piece when making tough decisions and why we must stop focusing on the outcomes when making no-regret-based decisions. Shannon also shares her go-to strategies found in her new book that outline how to make decisions that are right for you and your life.
Things I Mentioned in the Episode
- Buy Shannon’s book, No-Regret Decisions: Making Good Choices During Difficult Times
- Listen to my other episodes with Shannon: 151, 184, 247
- Jessica’s Instagram & YouTube channel, Tiktok
- Want to be interviewed by me for my book? Visit jessicamoorhouse.com/interview
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured in this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library, where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my shop!
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these challenging and uncertain times? Check out my investing course and budget spreadsheets on my shop page