“Charities are solving the most important issues that society faces.”
– Shannon Craig, Chief Marketing Officer at CanadaHelps
One topic I don’t talk enough about on this podcast is giving back, specifically by donating to charities and making room for those donations in our budgets. That’s why I’m so happy to have Shannon Craig, Chief Marketing Officer at CanadaHelps, on the show today to talk about how easy, fun, and fulfilling giving back to our communities can actually be.
Shannon is a seasoned marketer with nearly 25 years of experience. In her current role as Chief Marketing Officer at CanadaHelps, she recently lead the launch of UniteforChange.com, a site targeted towards younger Canadians where they can donate to Cause Funds, a new and innovative way to give where a single donation supports a group of registered charities working towards the same cause.
In this episode, Shannon shares what obstacles Canadian charities are currently facing post-pandemic and how we as individuals can help going forward. Shannon also shares how Unite for Change is changing the way we donate and the many benefits donating to Canadian charities offers to improve our environment and society now and into the future.
Things I Mentioned in the Episode
- Check out the resources for how you can give back here, CanadaHelps & UniteforChange
- Jessica’s Instagram & YouTube channel, Tiktok
- Want to be interviewed by me for my book? Visit jessicamoorhouse.com/interview
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured in this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library, where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my shop!
- Unite for Change Website
- Unite for Change Instagram
- Unite for Change Twitter
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these challenging and uncertain times? Check out my investing course and budget spreadsheets on my shop page