“It’s really not about more money but about more life.”
– Dawn Dahlby, Certified Financial Planner & Author
How much more money do you need to make in order to feel satisfied with your life? That is the big question we’re tackling in today’s episode with Dawn Dahlby, Certified Financial Planner®, behavioural financial advisor, and author of Live WELLthy: Own Your Worth, Grow Your Wealth!
Dawn serves as the founder and president of Relevé Financial Group and has over 20 years of experience providing financial advice, which is why she brings so much experience and real-life stories to the table when discussing how we can stop getting in the way of ourselves and our future financial growth.
In this episode, Dawn also shares why she feels self-limiting beliefs are the big reason we attach emotions like fear and guilt to our money and why she hopes that her book will inspire others to take action and start building a meaningful and abundant life. I know I felt lighter after our conversation together, so I hope you also feel reenergized too as we enter the spring season!
Things I Mentioned in the Episode
- Buy Dawn’s book, Live WELLthy™: Own Your Worth, Grow Your Wealth
- Jessica’s Instagram & YouTube channel, Tiktok
- Want to be interviewed by me? Visit jessicamoorhouse.com/interview
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured in this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library, where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my shop!
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these challenging and uncertain times? Check out my investing course and budget spreadsheets on my shop page
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment