“We live in a world that tells us we need and want everything.”
– Allison Baggerly, Inspired Budget
Something I firmly believe is that personal finance is for everyone. I think that anyone can start their personal finance journey at any point in their life (it’s never too late!) and getting to grips with your money doesn’t have to be difficult. My guest today believes the same and that’s why she recently wrote a book about it. You might recognize today’s guest from Episode 291 of the podcast but now almost two years later, Allison Baggerly is back on the show to talk all about her new book, Money Made Easy!
Allison Baggerly is an author, podcaster, money coach, and founder of Inspired Budget. As a former teacher, Allison blends her talents for teaching with her passion for personal finances to help others learn how to start budgeting and build a life they love.
In this episode, Allison shares what inspired her new book and why she’s passionate about getting rid of the shame attached to getting better with your money. She also shares her top tips for getting your partner on board with your personal finance journey and why getting to the heart of what you want out of life is the key to a budget that will work best for you.
Things I Mentioned in the Episode
- Buy Allison’s book, Money Made Easy
- Jessica’s Instagram & YouTube channel, Tiktok
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured in this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library, where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my shop!
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these challenging and uncertain times? Check out my investing course and budget spreadsheets on my shop page
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment