This episode of the More Money Podcast is sponsored by belairdirect. Find out how to save money on your home and auto insurance by bundling them with belairdirect and participating in their automerit program. To learn more, visit belairdirect.com.
“Start where you are and with what you have.”
– Clarissa Moore, Clarissa Explains Money
This week on the More Money Podcast, Clarissa Moore from Clarissa Explains Money joins me on the show to talk about debt, credit scores, and the importance of mental health. Clarissa is such an inspiration in the personal finance space and a great example that personal finance is for everyone and anyone can learn how to get better with their money.
Clarissa is a money coach and money expert. After paying off over $38K in credit card debt in 16 months and increasing her credit score, she founded Clarissa Explains Money, LLC to help narrow the gender gap in financial literacy. Clarissa’s mission is to help women make, manage, and multiply their money so they can live their best life without going broke.
In this episode, Clarissa shares the challenges she faced as a single mom of two and climbing her way out of credit card debt. She also shares the importance of talking about money and how it affects our mental health. It was such a pleasure to chat with Clarissa I know you’ll love listening to this episode.
Things I Mentioned in the Episode
- Check out Clarissa’s free ebook, Secure the Bag Money Management Guide
- Jessica’s Instagram & YouTube channel, Tiktok
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured in this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library, where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my shop!
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these challenging and uncertain times? Check out my investing course and budget spreadsheets on my shop page
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment