This episode of the More Money Podcast is sponsored by Desjardins. Desjardins is on a mission to enrich the lives of Canadians, help build stronger communities, and educate its members so they can confidently reach their financial goals. If you’re looking for an institution that’s making an impact, look no further than Desjardins. To learn more visit Desjardins.com.
“I think it’s so important to have multiple and passive income streams because you never know what is going to happen with your job.”
– Sharon Tseung, Co-Founder of Good Sweet Homes
I’m so excited to have today’s guest on the show because the last time I saw her was at FinCon in 2019! I was a guest on her YouTube channel and since then her career has skyrocketed. Over the last few years, her content has gone viral and she’s busier than ever. Sharon Tseung is joining me on the show to talk about her expansive real estate portfolio, content creation, and passive income.
Sharon Tseung is a content creator and real estate investor who teaches people how to make passive income to reach financial freedom through her blog, YouTube channel, TikTok, and Instagram. She worked in marketing for 10 years at Google and other startups before she became a digital nomad for 2 years. She is now focusing on her real estate investing portfolio, which has grown to 33 cash-flowing rental units across the U.S.
In this episode, Sharon shares how she got started in real estate investing at the ripe age of 22 and what led her to create content about passive income. It was so fun to have Sharon on the show and talk about all that she’s been up to since we last saw one another in 2019. I hope this episode will give you some inspiration and know that your personal finance journey is always evolving.
Things I Mentioned in the Episode
- My original YouTube video with Sharon
- Join Sharon’s free webinar on buying your first rental property
- Sign up for Sharon’s course and get 20% off – Remote Rental Riches
- I have another podcast! Listen here to Clean Slate by Desjardins hosted by yours truly
- Jessica’s Instagram & YouTube channel, Tiktok
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured in this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library, where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my shop!
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these challenging and uncertain times? Check out my investing course and budget spreadsheets on my shop page
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment