This episode of the More Money Podcast is sponsored by Desjardins. Desjardins is on a mission to enrich the lives of Canadians, help build stronger communities, and educate its members so they can confidently reach their financial goals. If you’re looking for an institution that’s making an impact, look no further than Desjardins. To learn more visit Desjardins.com.
“I hope the one takeaway for your listeners from this podcast is that simpler and easier is usually better.”
– Myron Genyk, Co-Founder & CEO of Evermore Capital
Often I find people are hesitant to start investing because it seems overwhelming, complicated, and like you have to start day trading like all those investing bros on TikTok. But that couldn’t be further from the truth! Investing is for everyone and can be as complex or as simple as you want it to be. My guest today, Myron Genyk from Evermore Capital, shares these same sentiments and is on the show to discuss investing for your future made simple.
Myron Genyk is the Co-Founder and CEO of Evermore Capital, a new Canadian asset management company that introduced the first and only target date ETF series for self-directed Canadian investors.
In this episode, Myron shares what Evermore Capital is doing differently, why he’s passionate about Canadians investing for retirement, and how to not get rattled when the market is down. Myron is also sharing why Canada always seems to be behind when it comes to our investment options and how we can combat that.
Things I Mentioned in the Episode
- Check out the Evermore Retirement ETFs
- My YouTube video on target date ETFs
- I have another podcast! Listen here to Clean Slate by Desjardins hosted by yours truly
- Jessica’s Instagram & YouTube channel, Tiktok
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured in this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library, where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my shop!
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these challenging and uncertain times? Check out my investing course and budget spreadsheets on my shop page
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment