This episode of the More Money Podcast is sponsored by Alterna Savings. Are you looking to buy your first home…or next home? To learn more about getting the right mortgage for you and to speak with a licensed mortgage professional, visit alterna.ca/moremoneymortgage
“Your business or your finances are only going to grow to the extent you’re willing to heal.“
– Patrice Washington, Author & Podcast Host
This week we hit a major milestone on the More Money Podcast! Today is the 300th episode of the podcast and I almost can’t believe we’ve made it this far. Yes, we! I couldn’t have done it without you all listening every week, so I want to say a BIG thank you to all who’ve listened to and supported the More Money Podcast over the past 6 years.
For today’s episode, I am joined by author, podcast host, and hope-restoring coach Patrice Washington. Her book “Redefine Wealth for Yourself: How to Stop Chasing Money and Finally Live Your Life’s Purpose” really amplifies her holistic approach to building wealth and why it’s intertwined with our physical and mental health.
Patrice’s podcast “The Redefining Wealth Podcast” aims to change our money mindsets and she uses her Certification in Financial Psychology to help people beyond budgeting. Patrice has built a large community of people wanting to get to the heart of their money struggles so that they can achieve the life they want, on their own terms.
Patrice is full of great insights into tapping into your why when it comes to making money. In this episode, Patrice shares how the 2008 market crash was a defining moment for her money journey, why wealth needs to be redefined, and her 6 pillars of wealth. I can’t wait for you to listen to it!
Things Mentioned in This Episode
- Patrice’s 6 Pillars of Wealth
- Her podcast, “The Redefining Wealth Podcast”
- Her book, “Redefine Wealth for Yourself: How to Stop Chasing Money and Finally Live Your Life’s Purpose”
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured on this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library where you can find my wedding budget spreadsheet for download
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my new shop!
Follow Patrice Washington
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these tough and uncertain times? Check out my online courses and budget spreadsheets on my new shop page