BONUS EPISODE! This episode is incredibly apt if you’ve been following along on my house hunting journey because it’s all about mortgages! I’m joined by the Branch Manager of the Bay Street Branch in Toronto for Alterna Savings, Michael Borrelli.
Michael has been in the financial services industry for over 19 years with expertise in retail banking, product management, and acquisition. Michael is passionate about financial literacy and giving people transparent advice from a caring place so that they can better their financial wellbeing.
In this episode, Michael fields my laundry list of questions all about mortgages and what to know for first-time buyers, how to set a budget to buy a property, and explains what all that mortgage jargon means in real terms. This episode is great for people who are thinking of getting into the real estate market and buying a home for the first time or already seasoned homeowners since I even learned some incredibly useful, new things!
Things Mentioned in This Episode
- Alterna Savings Mortgage Calculator
- Learn about even more resources that Alterna offers.
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured on this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my new shop!
Follow Alterna Savings
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these tough and uncertain times? Check out my online courses and budget spreadsheets on my new shop page