“Benchmark against yourself, how far have you come? Keep track of that data!”
– Erin Lowry, Author of Broke Millenial series
Can you believe we’re a week away from the finale of this season of the More Money Podcast? Helping me draw this season to a close is returning guest Erin Lowry, author of the widely popular Broke Millenial series. With her latest instalment in the series just hitting bookshelves, she’s joining me on the show today to talk about her new workbook, Broke Millennial Workbook: Take Control and Get Your Financial Life Together and you better believe I’m giving away some copies to some lucky listeners!
Previous to this workbook, Erin has authored Broke Millennial, Broke Millennial Takes On Investing and Broke Millennial Talks Money. She’s been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and on CBS Sunday Morning, CNBC, and The Rachael Ray Show. She has also written for The New York Times and USA Today, and currently contributes to Bloomberg Opinion.
In this episode, Erin shares how this workbook challenges you to take action with your finances by crunching your numbers, looking at the big picture, and figuring out what your real money goals are for your future. Erin also shares how she’s updated the previous advice given in her other books to better reflect how to navigate a post-pandemic world. Finally, she shares what chapters in her book she thinks are the key to sorting your personal finances.
Things I Mentioned in the Episode
- Listen to Erin’s previous episodes, 109, 199, 263
- Buy Erin’s other books, Broke Millennial, Broke Millennial Takes On Investing and Broke Millennial Talks Money
- Jessica’s Instagram & YouTube channel
- Want to be interviewed by me for my book? Visit jessicamoorhouse.com/interview
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured in this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library, where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my shop!
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these challenging and uncertain times? Check out my investing course and budget spreadsheets on my shop page