This episode of the Mo’ Money Podcast is supported by Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC). To learn how your savings are protected thanks to CDIC, visit CDIC.ca. Or check your CDIC knowledge by taking this free quiz at DepositInsuranceEndurance.com.
What a treat of an episode I have for you! Back for a 3rd time on the podcast, and to celebrate the final installment of her Broke Millennial series, I have Erin Lowry back on the show.
Her new book, Broke Millennial Talks Money, is available now and that’s what we get talking about in this episode. How to navigate touch money decisions, be it with your friends, partner, or parents. What are the scripts we should use and what are some tips to make those conversations even a little bit less awkward.
I can’t believe it’s been almost two years since Erin was in Toronto to do a live event with me to celebrate her 2nd book, Broke Millennial Takes on Investing. What a fun event that was, and boy do I look forward to being able to do events again (maybe I can get her back to Toronto!). I can’t wait to see what Erin has in store next now that her book series is done. So I guess we all have to stay tuned!
Things Mentioned in This Episode
- Grab a copy of Erin’s book Broke Millennial Talks Money
- Grab a copy of Erin’s book Broke Millennial Takes on Investing
- Grab a copy of Erin’s book Broke Millennial
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured on this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- Apply to enrol in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these tough and uncertain times? Check out my online courses and budget spreadsheets on my new shop page!