This episode of the More Money Podcast is sponsored by Desjardins. Desjardins is on a mission to enrich the lives of Canadians, help build stronger communities, and educate its members so they can confidently reach their financial goals. If you’re looking for an institution that’s making an impact, look no further than Desjardins. To learn more visit Desjardins.com.
“Financial freedom and independence, to me, mean that you have your own back no matter what.”
– Nicole Lapin, Author of Rich Bitch
Welcome back to a brand new season of the More Money Podcast! After a very busy summer, I’m so excited to be back and share lots of new episodes with you featuring some brand new guests. I’m kicking off Season 15 with a dream guest I can’t believe I was able to book — author, money expert, and podcast host Nicole Lapin!
Nicole Lapin is a financial journalist and TV news anchor best known for appearing on CNBC, CNN, Bloomberg, and MSNBC. She is also a New York Times best-selling author of several books including Rich Bitch, Boss Bitch, and her newest book, Miss Independent. Nicole is also the host of the daily podcast Money Rehab.
In this episode, Nicole shares her humble beginnings as a journalist including how she went from writing poetry to delving into the business and financial world. We also talk about the biggest pain points that are facing women in order to reach financial freedom and why the recent overturn of Roe v. Wade in the United States is all about money. I loved hearing Nicole’s take on financial independence, crypto, and what we can expect next from her. I am so happy to be back and look forward to sharing more new episodes this season with you!
Things I Mentioned in the Episode
- Buy Nicole’s new book, Miss Independent
- Listen to Nicole’s daily podcast, Money Rehab
- Join my workshop with The Financial Diet
- Jessica’s Instagram & YouTube channel
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured on this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library, where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my shop!
Follow Nicole Lapin
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these tough and uncertain times? Check out my investing course and budget spreadsheets on my shop page