This episode of the More Money Podcast is sponsored by TD Direct Investing. June is Options Education Month and TD Direct Investing is hosting a number of free webinars, masterclasses and on-demand videos to educate investors about their options with, well, options! To learn more visit TD.com/OptionsEducationMonth
“Freedom is one of those things that is never given, it’s taken.”
– Kiersten Saunders of @richandregular
I’m interviewing a duo on today’s episode of the More Money podcast! I’m so excited to have fellow podcasters and newly published authors, Julien and Kiersten Saunders from rich & REGULAR on the show to talk all about their new book, Cashing Out.
Julien and Kiersten Saunders currently reside in Atlanta, Georgia, and are the couple behind the popular blog and podcast, rich & REGULAR. They also have a YouTube channel in which they produce an award-winning series, Money on the Table. Today on the show they’re talking all about their new book, Cashing Out: Win the Wealth Game By Walking Away.
In today’s episode, Julien and Kiersten share what rich and regular really means, as well as setting up a system for your money that gives you back the power over your life. They get into the nitty-gritty of why we should rethink how we approach growing in our careers, and why finding a community of like-minded individuals is the best thing you can do for your social life.
Things I Mentioned in the Episode
- Buy Julien and Kiersten’s new book, Cashing Out: Win the Wealth Game By Walking Away
- Jessica’s Instagram & YouTube channel
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured on this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library, where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my shop!
Follow Julien and Kiersten Saunders
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these tough and uncertain times? Check out my investing course and budget spreadsheets on my shop page