This episode of the More Money Podcast is sponsored by TD Direct Investing. June is Options Education Month and TD Direct Investing is hosting a number of free webinars, masterclasses and on-demand videos to educate investors about their options with, well, options! To learn more visit TD.com/OptionsEducationMonth
“Financial independence doesn’t mean never working again and sailing around in a yacht.”
– Tyson Koska of @ontrajectory
This podcast is no stranger to exploring the FIRE community and digging into what financial independence means to you. Today, we’re digging even deeper into how to find out if you’re on a trajectory toward financial independence and a program that can help you figure it out. Today’s guest is Tyson Koska, the Founder and CEO of OnTrajectory, the FI financial planning software tool that allows you to see your financial future more clearly.
Tyson Koska’s career started when he was a helicopter pilot for the U.S. Army. After he left the Army he switched gears and became a software engineer for 25 years. After experiencing some major life events that changed his own plans for his money he decided to make a program that would be able to take the guesswork out of financial planning. In 2018 he went full-time with his side-hustle, OnTrajectory, and hasn’t looked back since. In this episode, Tyson shares what inspired OnTrajectory and the key features it offers so that you can better plan your financial future.
Things I Mentioned in the Episode
- Find out more about Tyson’s course that merges philosophy and personal finance: www.fi-losophy.com
- Jessica’s Instagram & YouTube channel
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured on this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library, where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my shop!
Follow Tyson Koska
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these tough and uncertain times? Check out my investing course and budget spreadsheets on my shop page