This episode of the More Money Podcast is sponsored by Harvest ETFs. Looking to invest in some more growth or income-oriented ETFs outside of your regular index portfolio? Check out Harvest’s full line-up of ETFs for almost any niche at harvestportfolios.com.
“If you own quality and stay with it for the long term you’ll ride through the good and bad times.“
– Michael Kovacs, Founder, President & CEO of Harvest Portfolios Group
You know that I love talking about investing on the podcast, especially when I can get different perspectives about the topic. For today’s bonus episode, I’m joined by Michael Kovacs, the founder, president & CEO of Harvest Portfolios Group.
Michael Kovacs got his start as a stockbroker in the ’80s, which would later influence his decision to start Harvest Portfolios Group in 2009. Michael believes that the best way to create wealth is to invest in quality companies for the long term. This is reflected in the ETFs developed by Harvest, which is focused on investing in strong businesses that have the potential to grow and generate steady income over time.
In this episode, Michael shares why Harvest is different from other ETF portfolio companies and breaks down how they also use options in some of their ETFs in order to generate income and growth.
Things Mentioned in This Episode
- Harvest’s podcast “Harvest Talks”
- Harvest’s newsletter
- Check out Harvest’s products
- Find out more info on Harvest Clean Energy ETF here and here!
- Jessica’s Instagram & YouTube channel
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured on this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library, where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my new shop!
Follow Harvest Portfolios Group
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these tough and uncertain times? Check out my online courses and budget spreadsheets on my new shop page
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment