My guest on this podcast episode can be summed up in one word: hustler. Quin Sandler, who I was introduced to by my husband Josh, is one motivating character. He’s an entrepreneur and is currently the co-founder and CEO of the startup Plantiga.
In this episode we talk about how he’s created several different businesses including a tutoring business and a web design and branding business, and how that led him to his new venture in wearable sports technology.
We also dive into how he budgets (or does he?), what he does to supplement his income when money is scarce and what his thoughts are on retirement.
We mentioned a ton of things on the show, so I’ve organized everything to make it easy for you below. Thanks for listening and make sure to let me know what you think about this episode or my show by leaving me a review on iTunes or Stitcher!
Links Quin Mentioned
- Plantiga, his new business
- Brad Feld’s book on life as an entrepreneur, Startup Life: Surviving & Thriving in a Relationship with an Entrepreneur
- Quin in The Globe & Mail talking about Plantiga: “Smart Shoes Creator Considers Running Out of Canada”
- Check out some of Quin’s original music!
- Check out Quin on Twitter
Video of Plantiga’s Product Tiga
Thank you so much to everyone who has given me a shout out thus far. When I check my stats I’m seeing that a ton of you friends from other countries are checking out my podcast, so if you haven’t already, make sure to say hello by leaving me a review on iTunes or Stitcher