This episode of the More Money Podcast is sponsored by oxio. Sick of dealing with the big telecom companies in Canada? Me too! That’s why I’m switching to oxio to get unlimited internet, no contracts, fast and local customer service, plus love how transparent they are with their pricing. To learn more, visit oxio.ca and use promo code MOREMONEY to try out oxio for free for one month.
The More Money podcast is no stranger to conversations surrounding mental health and in fact I’m always happy to keep that conversation going. In today’s episode licensed psychotherapist Joyce Marter joins me to talk about her new book, The Financial Mindset Fix, and share how it’s the new guidebook for getting ahold of your mental health in order to fix your financial wealth.
Joyce Marter has been a licensed psychotherapist for 25 years and has bared witness to how improving your mental health can result in an increase in your financial wealth. She’s also an entrepreneur, a national public speaker, and a mental health thought leader. She is the founder of Urban Balance, a national outpatient mental health company, and the author of The Financial Mindset Fix: A Mental Fitness Program for an Abundant Life.
In this week’s episode, Joyce shares the correlation between mental health and financial wealth, how her book tackles topics like abundance vs. scarcity mindset, the effects of limiting beliefs and why we need to stop selling ourselves short. It was an absolute pleasure to have Joyce on the podcast and have her share lots of food for thought.
Things Mentioned in This Episode
- Buy Joyce’s new book, The Financial Mindset Fix: A Mental Fitness Program for an Abundant Life
- Find out more about Joyce through her website
- Jessica’s Instagram & YouTube channel
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured on this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library, where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my shop!
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these tough and uncertain times? Check out my online courses and budget spreadsheets on my new shop page