Rachel Jimenez is certainly giving me a run for my money! This girl got $60,000 in scholarships, which paid for both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees. She also was able to save enough to buy her first home at the young age of 24. And if that still doesn’t impress you, her and her husband are saving 40% of their income so they can retire early.
This girl is living the dream, and I am so glad she emailed me to share her story for my Listener Series!
Resources Mentioned by Rachel
Rachel’s Tips for Success
- Start working at an early age to craft a good work ethic
- Do your scholarship research because you could make $60,000!
- Buy property when you can afford it and the market is low
- Save as much money as you can so you can retire early
Check Out Rachel’s YouTube Channel & Website
- Talk Raw on YouTube
- Rachel’s Talk Raw website focused personal finance and business strategy
Got a story that you think would be good to share on an episode on of Listener series? Please email me!