It seems like everyone has a side hustle these days, or is thinking about starting one. Which is why I thought the perfect guest to have on the Mo’ Money Podcast would be Nick Loper from Side Hustle Nation. I met him after I spoke at FinCon’s Ignite last year, and I was in total awe of his podcast and the insanely loyal audience he grew. But the best thing is, he’s seriously the nicest, humblest guy!
Now, I’ve kind of always had a side hustle. It started with being a teleprompter operator for the news, PAing on film sets, then eventually I started this blog to see if I can earn some money. Well, after almost 6 years, I was able to finally turn this side hustle into my full-time hustle, so if you’re ever wondering whether it’s worth it to start a side hustle and spend some of your extra hours on building a side business — just try it. There’s no harm in trying a few things out and seeing if they work. And there’s no shame in failure as long as you walk away with a lesson learned.
In this episode, Nick also shares his personal story with getting his first side hustle and how he eventually became an online entrepreneur teaching others about how side hustles could take them to the next level with their financials. As I always tell people, at a certain point, you’ll find with your budget that there’s nothing left to cut out. And at that point, it’s time to start looking at other ways to earn some extra income.
Check Out Nick’s Best Podcast Episodes
- How 25 Side Hustlers Made Their First Entrepreneurial Income
- 5 Real Estate Side Hustles You Can Start on the Cheap
- How a Former Hairdresser Turned Her Side Hustle Into a 6-Figure Business
Check Out Nick’s Best Blog Posts
- 5 Questions to Answer Before You Quit Your Job: Your Make the Leap Checklist
- How I Made $2000 While Vacationing in Rome: Freelancing While Traveling – Without the Guilt
- How I Built a Million Dollar Blog (by Growing a Loyal Audience)
Follow Nick on Social
For more podcast episodes, check out the podcast page.