let’s make it happen
I love to partner with brands that I believe in and share helpful information and deals with my audience. If you have a service, product or something amazing you want millennials who are passionate about personal finance to know about, then get in touch with me today!
As a reference point, some of my current offerings include (but are not limited to) podcast sponsorships, video and Facebook live sponsorships, blog post sponsorships, event hosting, and event sponsorships (Millennial Money Meetup).
To give you an idea of brands that I’ve worked with, here are some examples: CIBC, TD Bank, RBC, BMO, AMEX, Capital One, Tangerine, PC Financial, Simplii, EQ Bank, DUCA, Meridian Credit Union, Wealthsimple, Justwealth, Lowest Rates, InsuranceHotline, Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO), KAYAK, Financial Services Commissions of Ontario (FSCO), H&R Block and UFile.
I’m on a mission to educate everyone from high school students to professionals about the power of personal finance. I sincerely believe that once you take control of your money, you can take control of your life and the possibilities are limitless. To enquire about booking me for an upcoming speaking engagement, workshop or lunch and learn session, please email me.
- CPPO Prepaid Symposium – May 8, 2018, hosted by CPPO
- 4th Toronto LinkedIn Meetup: How To Master Your Finances and Get Ahead Financially – March 29, 2018, hosted by Manu Goswami with DYPB
- Taking Financial Ownership: Networking and Launch Event – March 28, 2018, hosted by Stnce
- Personal Finance Program Series: How to Become a Side Hustler as a Teenager – Feb. 22, 2018, hosted by the Toronto Public Library
- Personal Finance Program Series: How to Become a Side Hustler – Feb. 17, 2018, hosted by the Toronto Public Library
- Personal Finance Program Series: Money Management Essentials for Freelancers – Dec. 5, 2017, hosted by the Toronto Public Library
- Millennial Money Meetup #4 in Toronto – Nov. 28, 2017, hosted by Jessica Moorhouse, sponsored by Manulife Bank
- Canadian Personal Finance Conference – Nov. 25 – 26, 2017
- Female Entrepreneurship Series: How to Make More Money – Nov. 1, 2017, hosted by The Claire Closet
- FinCon – Oct. 25 – 28, 2017
- Millennial Money Meetup #3 in Vancouver – Sept. 18, 2017, hosted by Jessica Moorhouse, sponsored by EQ Bank
- The Money Summit – July 20, 2017, hosted by Whitney Hansen
- Wealthy Women – May 30, 2017, hosted by Young Women in Business Toronto
- Millennial Money Meetup #2 in Toronto – May 23, 2017, hosted by Jessica Moorhouse, sponsored by Meridian Credit Union
- 2017 Financial Literacy Seminar – Feb. 22, 2017, hosted by Don’t Freak Out
- Breaking Down Investments Panel Discussion and Q&A – Jan. 19, 2017, hosted by Tangerine
- Understanding Mortgages – Nov. 30, 2016, hosted by Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO)
- Ignite FinCon 2016 – Sept. 23, 2016, hosted by FinCon
- Millennial Money Meetup #1 in Toronto – Sept. 14, 2016, hosted by Jessica Moorhouse, sponsored by EQ Bank
Would you like one of the top millennial money experts in the field to write for you? Email me and let’s chat.
Here are a few writing samples to give you an idea of what I can do for you and your content marketing strategy.
Progressive | How to Budget for a Home Remodel
Progressive | 5 Things You Should Have on Your Car Buying Checklist
Progressive | Renting Versus Buying a Home
Progressive | 3 Things to Consider Before Diving into Homeownership
PC Financial | How to Budget as a Freelancer
Achieva Financial | Calculating Your Personal Savings Rate
PC Financial | 5 Financially Savvy Things to Do When Starting a New Job
Progressive | 5 Things to Protect Your Identity From Theft
Progressive | What Home Insurance Means to New Homeowners
Progressive | Why You Should Roll Rental Insurance into Your Budget
If you’re an individual looking for some one-on-one help with your finances, I can help you with that. As an Accredited Financial Counselor-Canada®, I offer customized programs to help individuals create a solid financial foundation, determine their financial goals, answers any questions they have, with the overall end goal of making them confident enough to handle their finances on their own after working with me.