I love to partner with brands that I believe in and share helpful information and deals with my audience. If you have a service, product or something amazing you want millennials who are passionate about personal finance to know about, then get in touch with me today!
As a reference point, some of my current offerings include (but are not limited to) podcast sponsorships, video and Facebook live sponsorships, blog post sponsorships, event hosting, and event sponsorships (Millennial Money Meetup).
To give you an idea of brands that I’ve worked with, here are some examples: CIBC, TD Bank, RBC, BMO, AMEX, Capital One, Tangerine, PC Financial, Simplii, EQ Bank, DUCA, Meridian Credit Union, Wealthsimple, Justwealth, Lowest Rates, InsuranceHotline, Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO), KAYAK, Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO), H&R Block and UFile.
I’m on a mission to educate everyone from university students to professionals about the power of personal finance. I sincerely believe that once you take control of your money, you can take control of your life and the possibilities are limitless. To enquire about booking me for an upcoming speaking engagement, workshop or lunch and learn session, please email me.
Here’s a list of past speaking engagements I’ve done, excluding any internal corporate events I’ve done.
- How to Become a Side Hustler – Nov. 30, 2019, hosted by the Toronto Public Library (Northern District Branch)
- Millennial Money Meetup #6 – Nov. 19, 2019, hosted & organized by Jessica Moorhouse and sponsored by Capital One
- How to Become a Side Hustler – Oct. 24, 2019, hosted by the Toronto Public Library (College/Shaw Branch)
- Money Management Essentials for Freelancers – Oct. 23, 2019, hosted by the Toronto Public Library (Pape/Danforth Branch)
- Webinar: Ramp Up Your Investing Confidence – Oct. 9, 2019, hosted by TD Direct Investing
- Money Moves Speaker Series: How To Be a Savvy Investor – Sept. 25, 2019, hosted by BMO
- Money Moves Investing 101 – Sept. 16, 2019, hosted by MondayGirl
- Money Moves Speaker Series: Demystifying Debt & Credit – Sept. 11, 2019, hosted by BMO
- FinCon – Sept. 4-7, 2019
- Money Moves Speaker Series: How To Talk To Your Kids About Money – Aug. 21, 2019, hosted by BMO
- Money Moves Speaker Series: Budget Like a Pro – July 24, 2019, hosted by BMO
- Money Moves Speaker Series: How to Build a Side Hustle – June 5, 2019, hosted by BMO
- Money Moves Speaker Series: What To Know Before Buying a Home – May 29, 2019, hosted by BMO
- How to Run a Successful Business from Anywhere – May 22, 2019, hosted by Rogers
- How to Become a Side Hustler – May 19, 2019, hosted by the Toronto Public Library (Evelyn Gregory Branch)
- Millennial Money: How to Plan for Financial Freedom – May 16, 2019, hosted by Toronto Region Board of Trade and Young Professional Network
- Level Up Your Money – May 7, 2019, hosted & organized by Erin Lowry & Jessica Moorhouse and sponsored by TD Direct Investing
- CloudTax: Free Tax App Product Launch – April 4, 2019, hosted by CloudTax
- How to Become a Side Hustler – March 6, 2019, hosted by the Toronto Public Library (Riverdale Branch)
- Start Your Own Side Hustle – Feb. 19, 2019, hosted by the Richmond Hill Public Library
- Money Management Essentials for Freelancers – Feb. 9, 2019, hosted by the Toronto Public Library (Jane/Dundas Branch)
- Dollars & Cents: Financial Freedom with Jessica Moorhouse – Jan. 31, 2019, hosted by Wilfred Laurier University
- DUCA Impact Lab: Exploring Banking that Benefits All – Nov. 26, 2018, hosted by DUCA Impact Lab
- Post-Grad Game Plan: How to Manage Your Money Like a Rock Star with Jessica Moorhouse – Nov. 12, 2018, hosted by Carleton University
- 6to6 Summit: 6 Essential Building Blocks to a 6-Figure Blog Business – Nov. 7, 2018
- Canadian Personal Finance Conference – Nov. 5, 2018
- How to Become a Side Hustler – Sept. 8, 2018, hosted by the Toronto Public Library (Centennial Branch)
- CPPO Prepaid Symposium – May 8, 2018
- 4th Toronto LinkedIn Meetup: How To Master Your Finances and Get Ahead Financially – March 29, 2018, hosted by Manu Goswami with DYPB
- Taking Financial Ownership: Networking and Launch Event – March 28, 2018, hosted by Stnce
- How to Become a Side Hustler as a Teenager – Feb. 22, 2018, hosted by the Toronto Public Library (Malvern Branch)
- How to Become a Side Hustler – Feb. 17, 2018, hosted by the Toronto Public Library (Jane/Dundas Branch)
- Money Management Essentials for Freelancers – Dec. 5, 2017, hosted by the Toronto Public Library (Lillian H. Smith Branch)
- Canadian Personal Finance Conference – Nov. 25 – 26, 2017
- Female Entrepreneurship Series: How to Make More Money – Nov. 1, 2017, hosted by The Claire Closet
- FinCon – Oct. 25 – 28, 2017
- The Money Summit – July 20, 2017, hosted by Whitney Hansen
- Wealthy Women – May 30, 2017, hosted by Young Women in Business Toronto (YWIB)
- 2017 Financial Literacy Seminar – Feb. 22, 2017, hosted by Don’t Freak Out
- Breaking Down Investments Panel Discussion and Q&A – Jan. 19, 2017, hosted by Tangerine
- Understanding Mortgages – Nov. 30, 2016, hosted by Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO)
- Ignite FinCon 2016 – Sept. 23, 2016, hosted by FinCon
Would you like one of the top millennial money experts in the field to write for you? Email me and let’s chat.
Here are a few writing samples to give you an idea of what I can do for you and your content marketing strategy.
Progressive | What to Consider Before Getting Your First Pet
Progressive | What to Know Before Cosigning a Lease
Progressive | How to Make a Home Emergency Kit for Less
Progressive | Negotiating a Car Purchase
Progressive | What Is a Good Down Payment on a Car?
Progressive | What to Know About Buying a Home When Self-Employed
Progressive | How to Budget for a Home Remodel
Progressive | 5 Things You Should Have on Your Car Buying Checklist
Progressive | Renting Versus Buying a Home
Progressive | 3 Things to Consider Before Diving into Homeownership
PC Financial | How to Budget as a Freelancer
Achieva Financial | Calculating Your Personal Savings Rate
PC Financial | 5 Financially Savvy Things to Do When Starting a New Job
Progressive | 5 Things to Protect Your Identity From Theft
Progressive | What Home Insurance Means to New Homeowners
Progressive | Why You Should Roll Rental Insurance into Your Budget
If you’re an individual looking for some one-on-one help with your finances, or an employer looking to improve the financial lives of your employees, I can help you. As an Accredited Financial Counsellor Canada®, I offer customized programs to help individuals and workplaces develop a solid financial foundation, determine their financial goals, answers questions, build financial confidence so they can feel good about handling their finances on their own.
To learn more, visit my Financial Counselling page.