Like I mentioned at the beginning of this episode, Tess Wicks is my American twin. And what good timing for this episode, on International Women’s Day!
For this episode, Tess and I chat about it all including making money, being a financially independent woman, switching careers, becoming self-employed and not being afraid to speak up and lean in.
We actually got the chance to hang out at FinCon this past fall, and she is just as delightful in person as she sounds in this episode. And there have been quite a few changes since I interviewed her. Instead of switching her brand to Wander Wealthy, she’s switching to Creative Profit Co., with a focus on helping businesses as well as individuals with their finances.
I know I could just be saying this because we’re so alike, but I see some big things coming from this girl. She’s just so passionate about helping people, I know she’s going to make a great difference in so many people’s lives.
Take the Get Your Financial Life Right Challenge
- Sign up right here to start my free 10-day email course that’ll teach you the most important things you need to do to fix your finances.
Some of Tess’ Best Blog Posts
- How To Create Passive Income With Rental Properties
- A Day in Monaco on a Budget
- The Capsule Wardrobe: How to Cleanse Your Closet
- What You Don’t Know About Your Credit Card Balance and How Interest Works
Follow Tess on Social
For more podcast episodes, check out the podcast page.