This episode of the More Money Podcast is sponsored by oxio. Sick of dealing with the big telecom companies in Canada? Me too! That’s why I’m switching to oxio to get unlimited internet, no contracts, fast and local customer service, plus love how transparent they are with their pricing. To learn more, visit oxio.ca and use promo code MOREMONEY to try out oxio for free for one month.
I’m so excited to share this week’s episode of the More Money podcast because I’m such a mega fan of my guest. You may also recognize her from popular HGTV shows like Property Virgins and Buy Herself — Sandra Rinomato! Sandra joins me on the podcast to share her expertise in all things real estate.
Sandra Rinomato is a Toronto real estate Broker/Owner with over 25 years of experience. She has worked with hundreds of clients, many of them single women, and her book, Home Worthy: How to Buy Your Dream Home with Ease, outlines the importance of knowing yourself well, setting goals, remaining flexible, and keeping the goal of homeownership at the forefront of your search.
In this episode, Sandra shares stories about helping single women purchase homes for the first time and how their fear for the future is often their biggest obstacle. I also ask Sandra why it seems like older generations are forgoing downsizing and what impact that has on the current market. So much is covered in this episode that you won’t want to miss!
Don’t forget to enter Sandra’s special giveaway for one lucky listener!
Things Mentioned in This Episode
- Buy Sandra’s book Home Worthy: How to Buy Your Dream Home with Ease
- Check out Sandra’s course Women Homebuyers’ 10 Critical Steps to Success
- Jessica’s Instagram & YouTube channel
- I’m giving away copies of all the books featured on this season of the podcast! To enter, visit jessicamoorhouse.com/contests
- My free resource library, where you can find budget spreadsheets & more!
- Apply to enroll in my investing course Wealth Building Blueprint for Canadians
- Check out my shop!
Looking for Financial Help?
Looking for some financial help during these tough and uncertain times? Check out my online courses and budget spreadsheets on my new shop page