I know I mentioned in episode 1 that I wouldn’t be doing any crazy long monologue podcast episodes…but I lied. I’ve blogged about my experience moving away from my hometown and starting over in Toronto, but I just felt like since this is such a big part of who I am now — I needed to do a podcast episode about my experience as well.
I mentioned a ton of blog posts in this episode to give you a full timeline and understanding of what went down, so brace yourself for the longest list of blog post links ever!
I’m not gonna write too much more, because you really do just need to listen to the episode. I’d love to hear from any of you about your experiences, or make sure to send me your feedback in the form of a Stitcher and iTunes review! I’ll thank you by giving you a shout out and reading your review on a future episode, so thanks in advance!
My Trip to Thailand & Budget Breakdown
- Thailand Travel Tips that Your Guidbook Won’t Tell You
- Thailand Trip Days 22 and 23: Last Days in Thailand
- Thailand Trip Days 20 and 21: Panda Fun and Cooking School
- Thailand Trip Days 17,18 and 19: Doi Suthep and Ben Cocktail Bar
- Thailand Trip Days 14, 15 and 16: Phuket and the Horror that is Patong Beach
- Thailand Trip Days 11, 12 and 13: Sunburns and Muay Thai
- Thailand Trip Days 9 and 10: Ko Lanta is My Favourite Ko
- Thailand Trip Days 7 and 8: Two Tickets to Paradise
- Bangkok and Krabi Trip Photos
- Thailand Trip Days 5 and 6: It Ain’t Called The Grand Palace for Nothing
- Thailand Trip Days 3 and 4: Cheap Beer and Air-Conditioned Mega Malls
- Thailand Trip Days 1 and 2: Jet Lag and Breakfast Curry
- Bye Bye Rainy Vancouver, Hello Sunny Thailand!
My Journey from Vancouver to Toronto
- Celebrating Canada Day in Ontario! What the What?
- Minnesota & Wisconsin: So Close to TO!
- Saskatoon & North Dakota: Halfway to Toronto
- From Vancouver to Edmonton: My Journey to Toronto So Far
- It’s Not Goodbye, It’s See You Later
My New Life in Toronto
- Career Advice from a Diagnosed Perfectionist
- Moving to Toronto: The First Year
- 5 More Unique Things About Toronto
- 7 Unique Things About Toronto
- Toronto’s Flash Flood and Learning to Rough It in the Big City
- I Survived Week One in Toronto: Things Are Looking Up Baby!
Jump Starting My Career in Toronto
Do you have a similar story of moving away from your hometown and starting over? What was your experience like?
For more podcast episodes, check out the podcast page.
Join the community.
Want Money. Life. Balance. to be your mantra this year? Then join over 2,800 others and sign up to my weekly newsletter!